Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stop&Shop x Eric

Soo...
Today I was hype to the MAX becasue I got my Grail Sneaker.
Finally

BLK/GOLD 1S Baby
But.. Ehh.. They Kinda Too Big..6
If Your Reading this and you have a sz 5 In These
Same Condition VNDS
Hit Me Up!



So.... I got out the Train attempting to go home...
And I see My Brotha Frm a Notha Mother and Neighbor... Eric bka Arc

This Nigga was on his way to Stop&Shop for some groceries
My Mom being a Nosy ass told Eric to come on In.
He and My dad had a Semi Long conversation About Music.
Since Eric IS A FUTURE TOP SELLING ARTIST.
As a matter of Fact.
Check out his Music Page.
http://www.myspace.com/arcsince88

Anywhoo...
So I was like... Buy me some Candy And ill go with you.
He said cool and we was off.


Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeese =]



This Nigga wear Girl Deodorant.... Dove Baby!
Pretty Gay.


As we walking and talking... I see this Aisle
I never Knew they had Asian Food and Mexican Food as one of the Aisle.
What Happened to the "Black Foods"?
lmao
Only In Brooklyn?


WE done... and his total was $105+ Big Baller paid it with his Credit Card.
Did I neglect to tell yall, Eric has a Louis Vuitton Wallet and Still claims he broke?

WHATEVER NIGGA.

Oh... And He didnt Buy me candy.
But Chillen with Eric is always fun so i didnt Mind.
=]

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw him perform before.
    No comment
    Lol nah, he's aite

    ReplyDelete
  2. you live next to him? lol my brother does tracks with him

    ReplyDelete