Friday, May 15, 2009

Head Down, As I Watch My Feet Take Turns Hitting The Ground

So..
Wends... Eh It was an okay Day of School.
I started 2nd Period Doing What I do Best Besides
Shopping, MAKEUP

My Loyal Customer, James.

Photobucket
NOTE: That is my hair... I know I know it looks Synthetic.

After.. I was bored and did Some candid Photos..and took some too.
Checkem out?


Sis-In-Law


Twin doing work...

Me Doing work.. lmao Finally?


So after School... Me the Hubster, Hubster Twin and The Sis-In-Law Went to the Park again...



Love Birds



Friday
Was The Greatest Day Ever...
I spend the whole Day with The Hubster

Met up with Lee, Art&Design
We Went to soho, Wet up with Theo, Gerald and His Friend..I forget his name =x

Theo Had the Hook up to a Sample Sale for BBC and IceCream... You know Ms. Frenchy Hadda Take advantage of that. Brought the Hubster an Early Anniversary Present, An Ice Cream Pull over Sweater that he looked dumb sexy it.
;]
I love that guy...

Chilled For awhile...
Then Hadda dipp..

Davone is Leaving Me till Monday...
This weekend is gonna be boring....
*tear

No comments:

Post a Comment