Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He Had me At HELLO.

Omg.. I hate the Bitch Beyonce, (Yes Im Hating)
But Her Songs "Hello" And "Ego" Are My theme songs!!
No Lie.

Hello Is Basically How Me and My Hubster is living the perfect Relationship.
Yes We are.
Getting off topic... I would Like to Dedicate this portion of my blog to My Man (I hate when girls ask me if thats my Boo or my Boyfrann, NO BITCH HE'S A MAN SO HE'S MY MAN...Nothing Is little over here ;] CHICKA UHHHH) bka Hubster Davone Drakeford...Yes Im Puttin your government out there..
Its Been close to 5 months that Ive been with you baby, And I love every mintue of it...Even with that Famous Amos Cookie Giving, Friendly, Best Friend Of yours -__-.
I love everything about you... Even when you talk like a retard lmao...
Yeah, We disagree on the stupidest shit, But At the End of the day, You Forgive Me, I forgive you Vice Versa...
You make Me happy and Most of all My Sister Likes you. ;]

The 19th Make it 5 months, I Hope we make it to a Year++ Daddy.
I Love You

Back On track.


And Ego is Tellin Every Single body, That I AM THE TOP BITCH,
Dont like it? Turn your Head and close youe ears.

I had to Let yall know.

Annnywhoooooooooo

Me and Hubster Went on a romantic Walk in the Flower Garden in Central Park.
I loved every mintue of it.

Take yall girls there If You wanna be romantic.

Cheese Baby
Photobucket


Model Strut.
Photobucket


Baby Loves this Picture =]
Photobucket

Fuck a Nikon.. I got Fuji 10. megapixle...See about me .
Photobucket

I would like to blow Hubster up... Now.. Peep his feet... You Have maybe close to never seen addidas like those..Why might you add? Because Only 500 were Made.
Sounds like a Hypebeast right? :] And Yet this Negro that I love so much, Still wants to Front That he isnt a H.B, Yeah Okay.

Moving on........



The other Day.... Another Boring Day of school..
Eh. We Still passing, So its cool to do nothing =]

Twin!!
Photobucket

Ride A Dies Nellz and Nique..idk what the fuck they doing..=/
Photobucket

Bend Ova.
Photobucket


My Baby and I Tend to have the same sneaker.. Well because Daddy wanna Be Just like Mommy.
lol

So.. Hubster looks Sexy, And i look like a retard.. But im still Flyy with 78ys onna regular.
Photobucket

Speaking of same sneakers..
I might sound like a Hypebeast but...

Which one is Fresher?
Mine or His.?

Photobucket

Mine! I know... Its So nice and Small while his is Big and Jumbo..
=]
Duh Baby.

1 comment:

  1. i remember when those adidas came out i wanted the indonesia ones tho. but nigga 250 was alot back then =/. good post as always keep it coming

    ReplyDelete