Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hurt

So My agenda for this Afternoon was to Plot and Kill.
No Lie.
But then... I took a Walk and got to thinking...
And I came to a Conclusion...

Girls are stupid.
Oh yeah and Im being General.

Because I realize when a girl has a good thing going..
She tends to tray away and go another Direction. The Wrong Direction
Which In the Long run she thinks about it and realize her Mistake that she has made.

When I Look around and hear Girls saying... "Oh I always fall for the bad guys or where all the goood guys at?", Bitch You probably had a good guy, YOU probably fucked it up.
Some girls See it when its gone and some girl are just to proud to admit what they had.

It makes me wonder you know...
Why is that, that the good ones are always the one who gets hurt, when they have done nothing wrong?

They try their best to Please the significant other, but yet still get hurt?
SMH

You know what hurts the most?
You know the person is hurting but you cant do anything about it.
You try to comfort.. but it just doesnt cut it...

What Are we to do?


My Heart goes to you Pookie.
I love You.

2 comments:

  1. i like this post right here man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm feeling this post also...it's so true.
    :sigh:

    ReplyDelete