Friday, May 1, 2009

NIGGA FUCK YOU

So... Ive been MIA for like 3days... Computer and Phone wise.
My dad wants to pick on me and take them away... But idgaf.
He's gonna get his.

So this blog is gonna be cut up into 3days.
Monday, Tues and Wends.

Monday was a chill ass Day.
Saw the Hubster and His Mirror.
Went to My Favorite Store.
"Dylans Candy Bar"
and Brought some candy.
For a change my total only came up tp $6
=] Shocker right?

Lee brought some candy too


BOOM TUESDAY
It was a HOT ASS DAY.
So I had to bring out the Crisp White V neck, Shorts and Gucci's!
CHICKA OWWWWWWWWWWWW


My Rida Die Nellz was Killin it with her Fendi's


We are OFFICALLY THEE FLYEST JUNIOR BITCHES AT
A.PHILLIP RANDOLPH.
ASK ABOUT US.

So... Monica...
Came to schoool with her Ghetto-Fied nails.. That she has yet to tell us the reall price of them. Shes been saying +80
Well, I need my Nails done M- Dot so Let me know when we out.


Peep The Star on her RingFinger


...
After school... Me, Hubster Davone, Hubster Mirror Lee and, Hubster Mirror Lee Girlyfrannn Finesse. Went to Central Park to spend some quality time together.

Fuck you said Nigga?



Sleeping Beauty


I got that Guh SKIN


Donk!


Cutie!!! <3


Finesse And Lee.



Oh yeahh... Lee was exceptionally happy because he finally got the Alife Pumas he's been FEENIN FOR SOO LONG



Wendsday
Was a fun day. Me and the Hubster Went to Mcdonalds and He made fun of Special Needs Kids and their Weirdly jointed hands.

Not funny Baby lmao


I got skilllllllls



Fun Assday...

To bad Tomorrow is Rainning smh.
No Plans -_-

2 comments:

  1. phew nellz will get touched easy ^_^. good post indeed. keep em coming aye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a big fan of bonnie and clyde '09

    <3333 Malika !

    ReplyDelete