Thursday, June 4, 2009

Art&Design Prom


SOOOOOOO Yesterday was Baby and Lee's Prom. And since Im The bonnie to Davone's Cylde I went too =] I woke up dumb early to Make SURE I got my hair done, Cause The day of prom, shit get crazy. Did my nails did My Hair... Took a nap and got ready for later.

(Excuse my dirty home =/)

Baby and Lee picked me up around 6pm We got to the Seaport Loft around 7ish I didnt take a piture of the view but it was AMAZING... The Brooklyn Bridge was out view. Look Baby brought me a Crosage...W.e. How you spell that shit.
Baby and Lee

Remy and His Girlyfriend

Crack Date, Crack and Remy lol

Baby and I

Lmao Lee

Art&Degin Prom was Definately LIVE Everyone Getting along and Having Fun. Black People Dancing to Bachata Hispanic People Dancing to Reggae White and Chinese Dancin to alll types of song. No segrgation in that loft. Girls Dress was amazing and
Dudes lookin smoooooooooooooooove in their tux.
Now.. there was SOME girls.. that really oded on their dress selection.
Shit I witness a girl Breast come out. But all Fun.

Peep it ( Sorry that you cant hear the Song I was too close to the speaker.. But Pop Chamagine was playin... If you Listen closely... you'd hear it.

Phew... Fun ass night. Now Im waiting for MY Prom.
A.Phillip Randolph 2010 Prom

And Oh yeah.... Im Running For Prom Queeen...
Not tryna sound concieted but....
No Doubt Imma Win.
;]
Chicka-owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 comments: