Monday, April 20, 2009

Im Backk

Hey Love Im Back,
I know the Hoes missed me ;-]

So, Today was a DRY ASS DAY.
Nobody came to school (except the Lames and a few other poppin people)
I fell asleep 2nd, 3rd, 4th period and chilled 5th period at gym.
While doing nothing at gym... This Bitch Nellz came in with the Burrberry Rain Boots that I Wanted so much. But Im not gonna hate on her. She was rocking it...

(NOW IM HATING)

I was gonna go get them today cause Papi paid me
$200 Smack-a-roos.
Either those sexy burrberry rain boots or a New Camera.
I opted the camera. The boots can wait.

So I dipped with Nellz n Nique at 1:03ish (My ride a Dies) , and went to Best Buy and brought my camera.
AFTER, I gotta Text from the hubster, I WAS OUT THAT BITCH!!!!!!!
He was coming over my house............

CHICK-A-UH!!!! ;-]

Im on Franklin Ave, And this Fool Davone (Hubster) Is onna same train cart with me lmao
What are the odds?

We get to my cribo.
My lil Bro Sam, Is on the computer, Chattin with the Hoes. He got it from me... YA TU SABE!!

We go to my room................ Fuck you think happen?

CHICK-A-UH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-]
We Grown!
Heres the Photos =]

Hes a Big Bully ;-[



CHICK-A-UHHHHH


Davoneeeee


Blah I was a Bum Today.... But Still Fly with 78 Y's Any other day. B-]


Im Out... Pussys =]

P.s Imma go get my hair done tommorrow..... Since I've Sweated my Wash and Set out..

CHICK-A-UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment